Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017





Last week I bought me a Playmobil Pirate Ship....don't asked me why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is too big to put it on the shelf (just for decoration) 

and I am sure my little guests in the chalet will put it in pieces!!!!


I have now a super present for my nieces!!!! 

Just for Emma and Paula! Lotta is to small...not that something 
happend with all the small pieces.


I was looking around for a "smaller" pirate ship and found 


this cross stitch chart. 
Today I bought me all the threads which I can use also for the 


charts Play like a Pirate and the Pirat Skull.
The pirate ship is designed by Jenny Barton 

(Cross Stitch Gold - issue 42 - which I fund on ebay!!!!).

Have a lovely day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.