Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

Lazing on a sunny afernoon! / Part 1



This is a photo of my first big cross stitch project.

It is a row of beach huts designed by Lisa Reakes.
It is nearly finished! I hope to finish the white beach hut and the details this week.

I am a little bit shocked how long I need to finish this project.
The magazine says approx. 50 hours....... maybe 50 years???

o.k. to be honest I started the project with nearly about no experience of cross stitching.....
Later in the chart I found fractional stitches and French knots...
I had no idea about these stitches.....

You see I am a totally beginner!!!

I really like this colourful design!!!

Can't wait to start my next nautical cross stitch project.

Greetings from the Belgium seaside

Sonja




4 Kommentare:

  1. Complimenti Sonja ammiro il tuo impegno e come primo lavoro è venuto benissimo! Ancora un po' di pazienza e sarà terminato.
    Auguri per il tuo nuovo blog.
    Un bacio

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Rosella,

      Thank you very much for your nice comment!
      Kiss to you
      Sonja

      Löschen
  2. I like your beautiful cross stitch project! So pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.