Sonntag, 26. März 2017

Nautical Patchwork Quilt






Last week I bought me lots of pre-cut fabric in my local charity shop! 
I was over the moon!!! I paid less than a fiver!!!!
I will sew a patchwork quilt / plaid for my bed! 
I will stitch some of the nautical badges or little swimming costumes 
(see photo 2 & 3 - I stiched them in 2015 / 2016 designed by V. Enginger) 
on the checked fabric. 
I have so much fabric that I can sew also some cushions.
I have never done a patchwork quilt so it is a new challenge for me. 
I think with stitching and sewing I need a lot of time. 
But first I will finish all my unfinished work and projects for this year.
I found a website (o.k. google has done it for me) with lots of inspirations. 
Here is the link:

Have a lovely day!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.