Mittwoch, 15. März 2017

Anette Eriksson Lighthouse Kit / Pillow



photos: www.anetteeriksson.com



Last week I was bargain hunting on ebay uk. 
Bought me this Anette Eriksson Lighthouse kit for just
6 pounds (incl. shipping)! 
In the kit is the chart, needle, ready made pillow cover with backing 
and zip and navyblue thread!!!!!! The pillow is great front: 11 ct Aida, 
back: navyblue fabric.

My camera is not working so I used the photos of the lighthouse kit
 from A. Eriksson website.


On the other photos you can see some of my cross stitch 
projects which are in our rental seaside chalet (living room). 
This year I will stitch again little projects for it. 
I am not sure if I stitch the lighthouse on the pillow.....maybe I frame 
it in a hoop. 
I will not wash every week the pillow!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!

Sonja






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.