Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016

Merry Christmas Banner Project for 2016



Last month I won an Anette Eriksson's Merry Christmas banner kit on ebay uk for just 6 pounds!!
The kit contains:

white fleece pre-edged blanket with printed design, stranded cottons, needle, chart and instructions.

I will stitch it on Aida 11 ct. fabric. 

I tried to stitch on the fleece blanket but I was not satisfied with the result. 
My idea is to use the fleece blanket as wadding material. 
I hope also to find a red/white tartan fabric for the back 
(so it is easierer to cut and sew......).

In the Cross Stitcher Magazine (Issue 232, November 2010) 
are further charts by Anette Erikrisson. I will stitch also the sachets. 
For that I bought me this week 2 cinnamon fragranced sachets.

Do you like my christmas project?

Have a nice day!!

Sonja


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.