Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Welcome / Miniature Cross Stitch kits



Welcome to my new blog:

sandseaandcrossstitch.blogspot.com

My name is Sonja and I am a new cross stitcher. I started in January 2015 with cross stitching.

I am planning to do a miniature haberdashery shop (in an old wooden sewing lid).

On the internet I found a lot of wonderful charts and kits and I was folling in love with cross stitching.

On the photo you can see 2 of my miniature cross stitch kits and a measure tape.

Each kit is approx. 2,5 x 1,5 cm and contains:
Aida fabric, a tiny needle (a piece of wire) and thread.

If you are interested in my miniatures please visit my miniature blog:

www.minisonja.blogspot.com

Have a nice day

Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.